Duration :2 Minutes
- Begin in a quadruped position.
- Bringing the leg of the hip you wish to stretch over top of the other, begin to follow your foot behind you, allowing your pelvis to go lower to the floor. (In the picture the model is stretching her right side)
- Keep your pelvis low and flat. You should feel the stretch in the center of your “cheek”.
- Hold the position for a minimum of 10 seconds, more reasonably 20; stop if you feel pain or dizziness.
- Repeat a minimum of 3 times, up to 10 times, every day.
STRETCHING OCCURS OVER TIME. DOING ONE STRETCH ONCE A MONTH WON’T DO THE JOB!