Duration :1 Minute
- Find a stable object approximately 18” off the ground.
- Place your heel of the side you are stretching on it, standing as erectly as possible.
- Extend your belly, and imagine an axis through your hips, and bend forward.
- Gently stretch your hamstrings muscles; if you feel like you have to bend more than you would like, flex your foot back towards you.
- Hold the stretch for approximately 8-10 seconds. Repeat 3-5x , every hour.
STRETCHING OCCURS OVER TIME. DOING ONE STRETCH ONCE A MONTH WON’T DO THE JOB!