Duration :2 Minutes
- Begin in a supine position.
- Cross the leg of the hip you wish to stretch over top of the other.
- Reach up around the “under” leg, and pull towards your chest. (In the picture the model is stretching her left side)
- You should feel the stretch in the center of your “cheek”.
- Hold the position for a minimum of 10 seconds, more reasonably 20; stop if you feel pain or dizziness.
- Repeat a minimum of 3 times, up to 10 times, every day.
STRETCHING OCCURS OVER TIME. DOING ONE STRETCH ONCE A MONTH WON’T DO THE JOB!