Duration :1-3 Minutes
- This is one of the most important stretches we teach. Begin by placing your heel on an object approximately 18” high, and stand as erectly as possible.
- Extend your low back, tilting your pelvis forward, and bend forward from the hips, maintaining the curve of your low back.
- If you are experiencing low back pain, support your back by placing your hands on your leg for support.
- For added emphasis, tilt your toes back toward you. You should feel the stretch in the back of your leg.
- Hold for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat often, 8-10 times, every day.